Wednesday, July 24, 2013

We are waves OF ONE SEA...





Not that I have a huge fan base or anything, so this link won't add 10,000 followers to her blog, but it's seriously a great blog. Her and her family started this business and the meaning behind it is so inspiring.  It's a UNITY-Inspired surf brand, and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!


About the Owner/Creator
Maryam, the young mother behind OF ONE SEA, strives to raise her brood of boys with a deep love for all of humanity regardless of race, class or beliefs. Similarly, she hopes the messages shared through the brand OF ONE SEA will inspire a sense of unity in all those who enjoy them.

I just love it. And her kids names..............

Ocean
Sky
Coral

I'm in love with those names... why didn't I think to do the whole ocean inspired names... after all, I'm truly in love with all things water & relaxation. Well, I was gunning for Triton the first time. You know... King Triton from The Little Mermaid. ONE DAY... ;-)
Anyways, it's a great blog and you really should check it out, since mine is no where near as inspiring as this... yet!

Speaking of inspiring blogs, on the right I have a list of blogs I like to follow. Check out The Better Mom & I am not the babysitter. These are just great people! I hope to one day be a goal-oriented, dream-seeking, never-say-never kind of person! 
E

No comments: