Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Books I will finish by the end of the summer...

Our family is in the process of moving again, we will be re-locating closer to Tommy's work this Friday. That gives me three days to pack... and you could say that I'm procrastinating.

I do not like to pack... so I'm just thinking about the books I will have time to read as soon as we get settled into our new place. Reading by the fireplace with the patio door opened with the beautiful fall breeze... I can't wait.

READING is one of my favorite things to do, I just wish I had more time for it! As a mom of two, I stay pretty busy!

These are the books I put on hold and got all at once: I will finish them quickly, once I get a moment to sit down and read. I'll let you guys know what I thought of them.

Serena- Ron Rash

Redemption- Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley
Remember- Karen Kingsbury and Gary Smalley

The Legend & The Prodigy- Marie Lu



Books I have read recently that I will recommend:

The Hunger Games trilogy
The Divergent Series (3rd book coming this fall)- Veronica Roth
Raving Fans (for those in customer service)
The Choice- Nicholas Sparks

I read these books in the last two months, and couldn't take my eyes off of them. Especially the Divergent series!

No comments: